Whether you are filling out a bail bond application for yourself or for a loved one, you are probably wondering what information you are going to need. Even if this is your first time filling out a bail bond application, you don’t need to worry. Our application is fairly quick and easy to fill out, and we are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so if you have any questions about your application, you can always reach out to us.
There are several key pieces of information you will need to have in hand to complete your bail bond application:
- Personal information: This includes your name, address, employer information, driver’s license number, vehicle description, family information, personal references, attorney information and any previous arrest history you may have.
- Personal references: It is good to include several references. These are people who know you well and would be able to get into contact with you if it became necessary.
- Credit check: This may require relevant birthdates and social security numbers, depending on who is applying for the bail bond.
- Collateral: We accept a variety of collateral, including forms of cash, properly assigned savings accounts, stocks and bonds, and real estate.
- Indemnitor information: Indemnitor is another word for “co-signer”, and if the person requesting the bail bond is not the accused, we may need additional information from them.
Once you have the information you will need for your bail bond application gathered, you can download it and fill it out entirely. You can return it to us via email or print it and fax it. Either way, we will work hard to process your application quickly and help you get out of jail until you need to go in for court appearances.